Posted by AnnMah
on 18 Feb 2017
I am interesting in relocating to Turkey for my retirement years. I am looking at what I can do for work,contributing to an area. I am not sure what location of Turkey I am interested in, I guess it will depend on feedback from Expats. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has started up a business? What are the challenges faced when they arrived. What is the recommended yearly income. How safe is foreign ownership on real estate, is it worth investing in buying property there? Thank you Kind regards, Annie
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Jun 2017
Hi Anne I expect you have already received lots of advice I have lived in Turkey in Fethiye Mugla area for last 15 years There are many expats in my area so fitting in is not really a problem I'd suggest rent for 6 months then if you like buy a secondhand property as all of the new build faults will have been ironed out Cost of living getting dearer but still more than half the cost of the Uk Good luck regards Tony