Posted by Annesi
Hi, I just registered and tried to send a message through the contact page but it was returned. I am looking for an international secondary school in Elazig for Year 7 (the last year completed in the UK was Year 6). I have tried online searches and have sent a message to one school but I believe that the instruction will be in Turkish (as confirmed on this site); I am looking for a school that will teach in English all subjects and include Turkish language as part of the curriculum. Thank you and kind regards.
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Sep 2016
Unfortunately there is no international school(Teach in English) in Elazig. However, this year one of the chain school opens in Elazig which has strong English and inter-culture education in their Ankara branches. It is name is "TED Koleji Elazig" Hope they will fulfill your expectation.
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Nov 2016
hi I'm looking for a good English school in Istanbul. however, many of them not recommended by many British expats. I want to know where can I find one . please help me to find one for the next academic year 2017
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Jan 2017
Are there any public schools that teach most subjects in english and so are free of cost?
Meagan on 26 Jan 2017

I think you're out of luck there - as far as I know all public schools in Turkey teach only in Turkish. Some may teach English as a second language subject but the rest of the teaching would all be in Turkish. If wanting to send your child to an English-speaking school I think your only option would be one of Turkey's international schools.

What nationality are you and your child? Are you moving to Turkey for work? If so, you might be able to negotiate an allowance for international school fees as part of your relocation package. For more info on international schools, see Education and Schools in Turkey.

Cheers