Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

I'm from a visa-exempt country - do I need a return ticket to stay and look for a job in Taiwan?

100004001127658@facebook's picture
By 100004001127658... - Posted on
15 October 2014

Will I need to purchase a return ticket, or a continuing ticket, in order to stay and look for a job? I am from the US, so this is a visa exempt country....

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Taiwan

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.