Hi there

I am a qualified nurse from the UK. I have a BSc in adult nursing from Kings College London and have worked in hospitals and community settings in London.
I am thinking about moving to Istanbul (I'm half Turkish - never lived in Turkey) and was wondering what I would need to do in order to work as a registered nurse in Istanbul now that the laws have changed regarding foreign nurses in Turkey.
My Turkish is basic and I want to learn it fluently, hence the reason I want to live and work out there. I understand from what people have told me, that I could work in the American/International hospitals because of my limited Turkish.
If anyone has any information I would much appreciate it.
Many Thanks
Louise