Can anyone list what I will need to get a retirement visa in Brazil. I'm a US citizen and would  be moving with my husband, also retired. Is there a certain amount of money we need to bring into the country each year/month? What docs are required, etc..
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Apr 2012
So, what´s the answer? And are these strict requirements, or subject to local interpretation by the local Police Federal office?
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Apr 2013
a tourist can apply for permanent resident..????
Shantalie on 18 Feb 2014
Hi everyone,

The requirements for visas will depend on your particular situation and which visa you end up going for. Our Visas for Brazil page provides more information on each type of visa.
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Feb 2014
How difficult is it to obtain a retirement visa in Brazil?