What is the job market like in Singapore?

Goldenbrown15's picture
By Goldenbrown15 - Posted on
09 September 2015

Hey

Might be planning a move to Singapore next year. Just wondering what the market is like for qualified ACA accountant from Ireland. Do I need to get sponsorship from a company before I arrive and if so how difficult is this to get?

Heard that parts of Asia were affected by downturn in China so wanted to check that Sydney is still doing ok.

I have 5 years experience in finance and am a fully qualified accountant.

Peter

AlexL's picture

Hi Peter,

Have a look at our page on Visas for Singapore and Work Permits for Singapore for information about sponsorship. These pages provide information about which visas you will need, depending on how long you plan on staying.

Best of luck,

Alex

Anonymous

Hi was wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I'm looking to move to Singpore from Dubai in January 2016 and was wondering what the job market is like for a UK expat that has 6 years experience as a HR Manager in Dubai. I've heard that preference is given to locals as opposed to expats.

Thanks
Janita

Read more posts about Singapore