- 9 Jul 20: Sixty countries exempt from UK quarantine to be announced today
- 13 Jul 20: Jet2 suspends flights to Spain from Scotland after air bridge snub
- 2 Jul 20: Pressure mounts on UK government to release list of air bridges
- 13 Aug 20: 14 countries may be added to UK quarantine list
- 9 Jul 20: Scots banned from visiting Spain this summer
- Purchase the complete Expat Arrivals United Kingdom Guide (PDF)
United Kingdom embassies
British Embassy, Washington DC, United States: +1 202 588 6500
British High Commission, Ottawa, Canada: +1 613 237 1530
British High Commission, Canberra, Australia: +61 2 6270 6666
British High Commission, Pretoria, South Africa: +27 12 421 7500
British Embassy, Dublin, Ireland: +353 1 205 3700
British High Commission, Wellington, New Zealand: +64 4 924 2888
Foreign embassies in United Kingdom
United States Embassy, London: +44 20 7499 9000
Canadian High Commission, London: +44 20 7004 6000
Australian High Commission, London: +44 20 7379 4334
South African High Commission, London: +44 20 7451 7299
Irish Embassy, London: +44 20 7235 2171
New Zealand High Commission, London: +44 20 7930 8422
►For more on consular concerns, see Visas for the United Kingdom
Are you an expat living in The United Kingdom?
Expat Arrivals is looking for locals to contribute to this guide, and answer forum questions from others planning their move to The United Kingdom. Please contact us if you'd like to contribute.
Expat Health Insurance
With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.