Posted by ryanmackk
Hey everyone, I hope someone is familiar here with the barriers to entry I would have in relocating to Slovakia for a work opportunity from Canada. I am already in talks with an employer for a position and I was wondering what I would need to relocate there smoothly? I know sometimes the employer needs to prove there is no one else that can do the job. I wonder if this is the case for Slovakia? Thank you
Meagan on 20 Jul 2016 - 07:50
Hi Ryan,

The Expat Arrivals guide for Moving to Slovakia has some useful information. The Slovak government's website also has a good page on work permits here.

Best of luck with your move.

Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jul 2016 - 04:22
Thank you Meagan