Posted by ryanmackk
Hey everyone, I hope someone is familiar here with the barriers to entry I would have in relocating to Slovakia for a work opportunity from Canada. I am already in talks with an employer for a position and I was wondering what I would need to relocate there smoothly? I know sometimes the employer needs to prove there is no one else that can do the job. I wonder if this is the case for Slovakia? Thank you
Meagan on 20 Jul 2016 - 07:50
Hi Ryan,

The Expat Arrivals guide for Moving to Slovakia has some useful information. The Slovak government's website also has a good page on work permits here.

Best of luck with your move.

Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jul 2016 - 04:22
Thank you Meagan

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue