Posted by binkz
on 27 Mar 2016
Hi, Moving to Croatia next month to study at Uni Zagreb. Will get student residence permit there as instructed by consulate. I'd like to ship my motorbike to use it there. Local maritime shipping companies have quoted me USD490 for Destination terminal handling charges for a 3 cubic metre crate delivered in Zagreb. They also quoted me USD185 for customs clearance (apparently this is the normal rate for someone who's going to live there and has the proper residence permit). Does anyone know about these things? Can you confirm whether these rates make sense or not? Thanks, Binkz

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue