I am heading to Abuja this month until December. Here in NYC Crossfit keeps me healthy - and even more importantly SANE! I am wondering if there are folks who participate in Crossfit style work outs there. All of the gyms boast machines for use - however I am looking for some space, kettle bells, rower, squat rack, etc... Any tips or good spots to hit will be greatly appreciated! Thanks - ML
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Aug 2013 - 11:03
Sure, there are few high tech ones, as well as some more averagely equipped ones too. In Lagos I can tell you where to go, but in Abuja I think you'd find one upon arrival. Cheers!
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Aug 2013 - 12:56
Its best to find out about these sort of things once you arrive in Abuja. Speak to other expats and collegues. Bigger companies may even have a gym on site.
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Sep 2013 - 22:33
I'm headed to Abuja and looking for the same. Please let me know if you turn up any crossfit groups or a gym with the right equipment.
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Nov 2013 - 10:51
I'm looking for a Crossfit Gym in Ilorin also in Nigeria.
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Mar 2014 - 05:58
Hi, I'll be heading to Lagos for about 3 weeks, any crossfit gyms there?
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Oct 2014 - 23:44
Damnit. That sucks. I'm in Lagos, and I'll just go find a rock to lift. Lots of rubber tires on the road too.
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Oct 2014 - 18:17
None....no crossfit affiliate in nigeria

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.