Expert Info

Posted by kioshikun
on 23 Oct 2016
Greetings, I have a question. I am holding a student visa here in the Philippines until April 2017 and I stopped to study and now I would like to convert my student visa to a tourist visa. what should I do in this case? thank you for your cooperation.
Meagan on 24 Oct 2016 - 15:03
Hi there,

Yes, you should be able to convert to a student visa from a tourist visa without leaving the country. You can check out this guide for more details on how to do that, or contact the foreign students department at your university.

Good luck with your studies!


Expat Health Insurance Partners

Aetna International

Aetna offers award-winning international health insurance plans to more than 55 million members worldwide. Their plans are tailored to meet the individual needs of you and your family while you are away from your home country, living and working abroad. Get peace of mind knowing you and your family will be protected and have access to quality health care wherever you are, where you need it.

* For a limited time, there is a discount of up to 20% on new multi-member policies and up to 10% on single member policies. This offer is valid until 19 June 2020. See website for details.

Get a quote from Aetna International


Cigna Global

With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global