on 7 Feb 2017
My elder brother and I are relocating from foreign country to India (Bangalore) soon. I want to get my nephew admitted to a good school in Bangalore. I would like to know what are some good international schools in Bangalore. Through online research I have come across a school called Greenwood High International School. I have gone through its website ( http://www.greenwoodhigh.edu.in/ ) and got the information that the school has large library, modern laboratories, nice sports facilities, cafeteria, etc. Greenwood High claims itself as the best IB school in Bangalore. But I want to get opinion about the school from someone living in Bangalore. Also, let me know about the school’s fee structure and the time for admission. If you have any other Bangalore school’s name in mind, that also you let me know.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell