I'm arriving in Santiago at the beginning of December with the aim of staying for at least 6 months. I have a job that starts in Jan, which means i'm going to have a month to get to know the city. Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of trying out this tour Foto Ruta Santiago City Discovery
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Mar 2013 - 17:16
I tried the Foto Ruta Santiago tour and loved it! I definitely recommend it. :)

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.