I'm arriving in Santiago at the beginning of December with the aim of staying for at least 6 months. I have a job that starts in Jan, which means i'm going to have a month to get to know the city. Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of trying out this tour Foto Ruta Santiago City Discovery
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Mar 2013 - 17:16
I tried the Foto Ruta Santiago tour and loved it! I definitely recommend it. :)

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.