on 22 Feb 2015
Hi there. I am likely to move to Houston on an expat assignment (~2-3 years duration) in the next 6 months or so. Work will be on Sam Houston Parkway in West Houston, close to the intersection with Katy Freeway. My own children are grown up and so I'll not necessarily need to locate in an area where there are good schools. In fact, I'd like to avoid the rental premiums which may be associated with these 'good school areas' and would appreciate any views on where in West, Northwest or Southwest Houston I might find an nice 3-4 bedroom property for rental. Location is my first point of focus for now - rental costs will be next! Thanks in advance for reading my question and dropping me a reply. Best Regards

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.