on 9 Oct 2014
I'm Sri Lankan who worked in Qatar.My Girl friend is from Holland. so last month i applied visit visa to visit her in Belgium. however they refused my visa. i appealed also but they refuse for the second time also. we can't move depend visa. Because she is still studying. So wt shall i do to solve dis pblm??? we were didn't seen each others from 9 months now.hope someone can help me with dis...
Bradley on 16 Oct 2014
Hi there!

Thanks for your question. You should be able to find all of the information you need on our visas for Belgium page. 

Being a part of the Schengen zone, you'll need a schengen visa to travel to Belgium. Make sure that you have all of the required documentatio, including a letter of invitation from your girlfriend.

Keep in mind that visa regulations can change suddenly, so I'd suggest visiting either the Belgian embassy nearest you or their website to get the most up-to-date and accurate information. 

All the best and I hope you guys can be reunited soon!

Sincerely,
Bradley