I am an RN licensed in NYS I am going to graduate with a masters of acupuncture from PCOM (NY)this year I would like to inquire if I can work in the South of France i speak french fluently
Shantalie on 7 Jul 2014 - 08:53
Hi Amar

Your eligability to work in France will depend on your nationality. If you hold an EU passport you do not need a work permit to take up employement in France. If you are from outside of the EU, the process is more complicated and you will need to apply for the relavent permit.  The process is notriously difficult and you will need to get a job before relocating and the employer will need to prove that your skills could not be found within the EU. 

To find out more about the process check out Work Permits for France.

Let me know if you have more questions.