I am an RN licensed in NYS I am going to graduate with a masters of acupuncture from PCOM (NY)this year I would like to inquire if I can work in the South of France i speak french fluently
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Jul 2014 - 08:53
Hi Amar

Your eligability to work in France will depend on your nationality. If you hold an EU passport you do not need a work permit to take up employement in France. If you are from outside of the EU, the process is more complicated and you will need to apply for the relavent permit.  The process is notriously difficult and you will need to get a job before relocating and the employer will need to prove that your skills could not be found within the EU. 

To find out more about the process check out Work Permits for France.

Let me know if you have more questions.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell