Greetings, Where do I find information regarding professional licensing and credential requirements for expats new to Colombia. I am a licensed Massage Therapist, Acupuncture Physician & a Diplomat of Oriental Medicine. I would like to practice in Medellin, but I cannot find any information regarding whether my credentials from the United States are any good in Colombia. Thank you for the assistance. Warm regards, Andy

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.