I need advice - I want to congratulate my relatives, how I can send gifts for them to Belarus? Do you know some services?
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Sep 2015 - 14:16
Hi) yes, I know about courier company, but it's really very expensive I think about not large gift or flowers. And I need send to Belarus, for my friend))
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Sep 2015 - 09:21
Hi Marizza,

It depends on what you are looking to send. The fastest option would be to use a courier company like FedEx or UPS. However, their services can be costly.

What are you hoping to send? How soon do you want the gift to arrive and where do you want it sent?

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell