Hi there

I'm in the process of moving to Philadelphia and wanted to know if anyone could help with what my public transport options are. I heard from a friend that a lot of people just walk to work- is that true?

Thanks in advance

Phil 

Xavier on 16 Aug 2013
Hello Phil,

Philadelphia has an extensive and easily accessible public transport network which includes trains, buses and even trams! Much of Philadelphia is very walkable, yes- in fact, it was voted one of the most walkable cities in the US. 

Have a look at our Getting Around Philadelphia section for more detailed info.

Hope that helps,

Xavier

P.S. We'll be adding more sections soon, so keep an eye out for them.