Posted by Jayne
Please can anyone tell me how long it will take from the application to collecting my Carte D'Sejoure? I am not yet married to a Tunisian but plan to marry. Recently, a person I know who is married to Tunisian has had to wait since last June for a Carte and is only being given ones which last only 6 weeks each time. I will be grateful for any assistance.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:27
Hi Jayne there are many experts iwho can help you with such a simple task. i got mine four days back and was facing same problem as you but i was recommended one expert who is now in t uk for a business trp.you can contact him through joethompsons003@gmail.com for help and he is going to tell you what to do and how to obtain your card faster than you can imagine

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue