Posted by Jayne
Please can anyone tell me how long it will take from the application to collecting my Carte D'Sejoure? I am not yet married to a Tunisian but plan to marry. Recently, a person I know who is married to Tunisian has had to wait since last June for a Carte and is only being given ones which last only 6 weeks each time. I will be grateful for any assistance.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:27
Hi Jayne there are many experts iwho can help you with such a simple task. i got mine four days back and was facing same problem as you but i was recommended one expert who is now in t uk for a business trp.you can contact him through joethompsons003@gmail.com for help and he is going to tell you what to do and how to obtain your card faster than you can imagine

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell