Posted by Bodley57

I am a British citizen living in Ecuador.

I am looking to marry my Cuban girlfriend and live in Havana.
I have been working in the floral industry for 10 years in Ecuador, the company is a brokerage, this means we buy and sell flowers and ship to other countries.
Most of my work is carried out on the internet and the use of a telephone line this enables me to be able to work anywhere.
Is it possible for me to live in Cuba, and continue to work from there in my present job?
My salary is paid directly into my account and my money could be transferred to a Cuban account, if i need to show that i have a good income.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Paul Thomas Bodley

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell