Posted by Bodley57

I am a British citizen living in Ecuador.

I am looking to marry my Cuban girlfriend and live in Havana.
I have been working in the floral industry for 10 years in Ecuador, the company is a brokerage, this means we buy and sell flowers and ship to other countries.
Most of my work is carried out on the internet and the use of a telephone line this enables me to be able to work anywhere.
Is it possible for me to live in Cuba, and continue to work from there in my present job?
My salary is paid directly into my account and my money could be transferred to a Cuban account, if i need to show that i have a good income.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Paul Thomas Bodley

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.