Posted by Tinam
Looking to move July 2018. My partner is already working there in the Lausanne area. My child doesn't really speak French nor me to be honest but in the process of learning! Which towns in the Vaud area has good schools that cater for non speaking French students. Thank you
EmmaL on 21 Aug 2017 - 12:43
Hi Tinam

There are a couple of international schools in Lausanne, where your son would be able to learn in English. Have a look at our page on education in Switzerland for some info on the school system.

Keep in mind that international schools often have long waiting lists, so I advise you to get onto it as soon as possible. It can also be quite expensive. Does your partner have an education allowance included in their package? Will you be working in Switzerland?

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue