Posted by iamjan67
My partner and I are moving to Seville in September this year from the U.K. We belong to a house sitters club so need a small cheap flat for inbetween sits, and so that we have an address for the required residency permits etc. I am am EFL teacher so will be looking for a position in a nearby language school. My partner is a driver so will need some assistance getting the paperwork sorted for his licence and our car registration. We are both at beginners level Spanish, so might need a reputable gestor...in short we will need a lot of help getting started!! Is anyone prepared to offer advice? Please!!!!We are a mature, very friendly, positive couple(no kids or pets) and would be very appreciative!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.