Expert Info

Posted by iamjan67
on 23 May 2016
My partner and I are moving to Seville in September this year from the U.K. We belong to a house sitters club so need a small cheap flat for inbetween sits, and so that we have an address for the required residency permits etc. I am am EFL teacher so will be looking for a position in a nearby language school. My partner is a driver so will need some assistance getting the paperwork sorted for his licence and our car registration. We are both at beginners level Spanish, so might need a reputable short we will need a lot of help getting started!! Is anyone prepared to offer advice? Please!!!!We are a mature, very friendly, positive couple(no kids or pets) and would be very appreciative!

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global

With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global



Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!