How hard is it to find a job in Bangkok? I'd really like to work there for a year or two, but I'm not really interested in teaching ESL. I've got a pretty good resume for working in online publishing or advertising, and I was just wondering what the process is like. Is it easy to get a visa? Do companies like to hire expats? Any advice would be appreciated.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell