I am david living in the uk,I am married to a jamaican girl.i want to live there,But i need to find work,Have worked in the building industry for a lot of years,im 60 aged 60 now,I was a joiner(carpenter)for 30 years,plus a assisstant buiding site manager,im hoping to find a buiding company who has work,has any body got any phone numbers ,or company names i can get in touch with to see if they have work,im easy going and am open to any offers of work.davidgatkinson@yahoo.co.uk.hope to hear from someone,im moving to jamaica very soon to be with my wife

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.