Hi I moved to California from the UK in the summer with work. They used a temporary SSN number in order to pay me my salary while my new one came in the post. However, the job fell through and I returned to the UK before my new SSN arrived. Now my work (which I have left) is asking for my SSN.....which I never received having left. Please can someone tell me how I go about getting it? I've tried calling the SSN help line but the automotive options are not relevant and the call ends with it saying they are very busy. Thanks in advance
zhia22 (not verified) on 17 Jan 2016 - 11:36
You problem will be solve by wotten kelly, she can get you a new SSN number as soon as possible her address is wottenkelly79@gmail.com thanks

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.