Hi, I will be starting my post graduation diploma course in Business in the month of Feb in 2016 from Canterbury University. What fee will be applicable for my 7 year kid for her primary school education. Is there any way to get the fees waived off.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue