on 17 Feb 2013
Dear expats, I am looking for a possibility to move in and share an apartment in south delhi (close surroundings of saket) for about 5 months.

I am an intern at Sheraton New Delhi, originally from Germany/Netherlands.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you cheers, Linda
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Feb 2013 - 13:10
Hi Linda,

The suburbs of South Delhi are the most popular parts of the city for expats to live, as they are the most developed and have the best infrastructure. 

Accommodation in Delhi is generally quite pricey, so it is a good thing that you are looking to share with someone. Maybe talk to your employer and see if there is another intern who might want to share with you.

Bricks India, is a real estate agency that might also help you find an apartment, although then you'll still have to find a flatmate if you want to share.

The Expat Arrivals Accommodation in Delhi page provides some more information on the property market in the city.

Good luck 
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Jan 2014 - 10:10
Hi.. I have tried to find a flat to rent, and most sites and i do mean most, are really bad... try this one housin.com. plus www.mitula.in
Anonymous (not verified) on 3 Mar 2013 - 17:38
Hi Linda. My name is Susan and I am from Ireland. I am also moving to Delhi at the end of March. I am looking for accommodation in the South of Delhi for myself and my other friend. We are both interning with a UN department for about 5 months.It would be great if we could maybe talk some more. :)
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Jul 2013 - 17:03
yes i can share ur room
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Mar 2014 - 09:00
Hey Linda, Even i am looking for a flat in South Delhi. I found one but it is expensive for me, so if you want we can share the apartment. Let me know, either on prakhar.khanduja@gmail.com or +91 8130769924
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Sep 2014 - 18:09
HI! Do you know of any vacant room in South Delhi? Thank you!
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Sep 2014 - 10:49
There's an English and French-speaking Eco Homestay in New Delhi's quiet and leafy suburbs - for Women and Senior Couples (Expats and tourists). It also organizes eco tours to neighbouring states like Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana. Pictures can be viewed on the following link: https://www.bedandbreakfast.eu/bed-and-breakfast/new-delhi/women-s-b-b-homestay-with-a-view/556687/ Enquiries can be made through sonya09@rediffmail.com Or 91-9717923793.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell