Posted by mich03

Hi! I'm a University student, studying a business and innovation topic and was interested in interviewing someone who does business (owner or worker) in Mexico. I have read the page on starting a business in Mexico but am required to actually interview someone for an assignment. I would really appreciate it if someone could spare some of their time and first hand knowledge!! If someone could answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it. - Are you a business owner or worker? - What type of work/business do you do? - What made you do this type of work or start this business? - Have you worked in another country? If yes, what are the main differences? - What is your daily work routine? - How many hours do you work? Thank you!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.