Posted by mich03

Hi! I'm a University student, studying a business and innovation topic and was interested in interviewing someone who does business (owner or worker) in Mexico. I have read the page on starting a business in Mexico but am required to actually interview someone for an assignment. I would really appreciate it if someone could spare some of their time and first hand knowledge!! If someone could answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it. - Are you a business owner or worker? - What type of work/business do you do? - What made you do this type of work or start this business? - Have you worked in another country? If yes, what are the main differences? - What is your daily work routine? - How many hours do you work? Thank you!

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.