Posted by Timber911

I was sent a job offer by a company in Doha, I have been emailing back and forth with a HR person for the company, but he is using a gmail address. I said I accept the job now I was directed to a travel consultant and it was stated that I would have to send money for a work visa, is this normal?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

jon

Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Nov 2016 - 05:31
No this is not normal. Do not send the money. Ask him for the company registration number to check with the Ministry of Commerce.
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Nov 2016 - 17:52
yes is was a fraud, thank you. Where is the best place to look at jobs in Qatar? Thank you for your time.