Posted by Muhammed imran
on 11 Mar 2018

HI, Pls can any one help me. Actually I have came from Oman in the year August 2015 and I didn't went back to Oman and my resident permit card was till December 2016, Pls can any one tell me that the 2 years ban will effect from exit date or from the resident permit card date. Why because I have got a offer from Oman now.

Daniela de Castro on 12 Mar 2018 - 09:03
Hi Muhammed

I think your best option in this situation would be to contact your nearest Omani Embassy and ask them directly, as most of these visa issues are solved on a case-by-case basis. 

When will you be starting your new job?

- Daniela

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue