Can anyone help? I am moving to Azerbaijan and don't have a clue where to start? Where can I get some general information?
juddy on 22 Nov 2014 - 19:10
can i meet people who speak English and live there?
Shantalie on 24 Nov 2014 - 09:40
Hi Juddy,

Check out the Moving to Azerbaijan page which provides a good overview of expat life.

You should check out Internations to see if they have any expat groups in Azerbaijan.

Good luck

juddy on 26 Nov 2014 - 11:00
Hello Shantalie could you help me out with more information.Ring me at 237 96544665 or email nsai_jude@yahoo.fr I will like to know more about you
KOLAYEMI AHMED on 30 May 2015 - 09:59
Im from Nigeria, I want yo move to Azerbaijan, can someone tells me job opportunities for a expatriate like me and also the processes involved.
Rosario on 1 Mar 2018 - 13:08
Looking for some information about International Schools in Baku. Which have you chosen for your children? And why? Thanks
ilgarabdullayev on 6 Jun 2018 - 10:40

Hi.This site can help you.if any question you can ask.

kind wishes

idowu on 9 Aug 2018 - 21:24

Hello,

Can I meet people who speak English and live in Azerbaijan help me I want to move to Azerbaijan