on 22 Feb 2014
I am an expat who has just arrived in Hanoi. I am looking for tips of where one can run and do outdoor activities in the city. Are there any clubs you can recommend.

I also enjoy socialising. Where are the best drinking spots? Where can I meet fellow expats in Hanoi?

Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Feb 2014 - 06:19
Hi there

You'll often find that Facebook is a good place to look for expat groups and the people on such forums are often very friendly and helpful. I'd also have a look at how others confronted these challenges in our Expat Experiences in Vietnam page.

Hope that helps a little.

Good luck on your new adventure!

Best,

Xavier 
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Feb 2015 - 02:19
Hi My husband and I are visiting Hanoi in April and wanted to meet with some expats and discuss the prospects of living in Hanoi or Hoi An Looking forward to hearing from you Thanks Chris
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Jun 2015 - 05:30
would like to meet expats in hanoi. please give details on place/time/days. thanking you in advance
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Mar 2015 - 02:46
@humbleandlean Hi, We regularly organize a monthly meeting -together in different locations in Hanoi, networking, business doing, and drinking...if you want to join this meeting at 7:00 pm to 900 pm. at Intercontinental Hotel Sunset Bar, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, 1A Nghi Tam, West Lake, Hanoi Regards,

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell