on 25 Mar 2013
Can anyone give advice on how to buy/sell 2nd furniture and Household items in Mumbai? Is there an electronic bulletin board? I'm leaving Mumbai at the beginning of April and will have some items to sell. Ron
Anonymous (not verified) on 31 Mar 2014 - 12:15
Hi Ron, Can you please drop me an e mail with details to p_tendulkar@hotmail.com
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jun 2015 - 20:18
Hi, I am renting an apartment but it's unfurnished. M looking for someone selling 2 BHK furniture. I want everything including AC, TV, Fridge etc

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell