Posted by nillyg
Hi Any idea which ACS is the best in London? There are 3 Thanks Nilly
EmmaL on 29 Jan 2018
Hi Nilly

Because they are all owned by the same company, I think the quality of education will be roughly the same throughout. Which one is best will be a matter of personal consideration, as they have different features. ACS Cobham, for example, offers a US-based curriculum. Where are you originally from? Are you already in London?

Hope this helped,
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Jan 2018
Thanks Ema, I am moving end of June, that makes it hard to decide and choose. I belive Hillingdon is the closest to the city and they have different curriculum.
EmmaL on 30 Jan 2018
Hi Nilly

Hillingdon is the closest to London, yes. It has both the IB and the US curricula. What is your child's curriculum at the moment?