Posted by Cajetan247

I am a civil engineer,from Nigeria. Please how can i know companies recruiting in Oman.I wish to live and work in the country but I don't know anybody there.

EmmaL on 20 Sep 2017
Hi Cajetan247

You could start by doing a google search for engineering companies in Oman. Here is a list of some engineering companies in Oman. You could also try job portals like Gulftalent to find a job. Read our page on working in Oman as well for some more info.

Do you have a specific city in mind? What type of civil engineering are you interested in?

Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Nov 2017
Yes
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Jan 2018
Hi.... I am chartered accountant ,in the process of recruitment in muscut audit supervisor.As my visa not being processed, will the current visa ban impact my recruiting process in oman???,
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Jan 2018
Hi i have got offer of 800 riyal in oman , without accomodation , how much cost is for accmdation here