The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The newly released Expat Arrivals Madrid PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Spain.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A glimpse into Spanish culture and what you can do to overcome culture shock
- The lowdown on expat housing, finding a house and managing the paperwork
- A brief overview of the banking system, opening an account and paying taxes
- Steps to obtaining a work and residence permit
- An in-depth look at doing business, corporate etiquette and working practice
- The ins and outs of transport, buying a car and the rules of the road
- Overview of the country’s cost of living and what unforeseen expenses you can expect
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and choosing a suitable institution
- Valuable info about the healthcare system
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.