Expert Info

Posted by Stephan1978
on 27 Jul 2021

How does it work when I have a valid work permit for one year at a time can my wife stay with me in Mozambique and how do I need to do in order to get het pasport verified and ensure she wont have any issues

Carla Verfaille on 29 Nov 2021 - 10:44

Hi Stephan, 

Your wife will be able to accompany you to Mozambique if you have a valid work permit. She will qualify for a residence permit during your contract in the country. See our Visas for Mozambique page for information about this. We also recommend you contact your local embassy for more information. 

I hope this helps. 

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!