Can anyone pls advice me on the below really i am very much worried ..
i am selected for a job offer at Nacala Port..Pls. see the offer & advice me what to do..???
With reference to your interview with us, we are pleased to appoint you in our organisation on the
following terms and conditions:-
1. Your official designation shall be Port Executive - Nacala port operations.
4. You will be paid monthly Salary of USD 650 and After completion of six months, subject to
your performance, you will be confirmed and salary will be revised to 750 USD.
5. You will be paid 6000 Metical for your pocket money and food expenses.
6. Normal official expenses will be taken care of by the company. Any major ailment or sickness due
to your previous medical history or due to alchoholic drinks, or other abnormal reasons will have
to be treated at your own cost.
7. A semi-furnished accomodation with basic facilities including water, and electricity would be
provided to you.
8. This appointment letter will be treated as a confirmed written contract with the company for a
continuous period of twenty four months (renewable), along with a 60 day paid leave , on
completion of 24 months of services.
9. Your appointment in the company will take effect from the date of your reporting for duty at our
Company in Nampula, Mozambique.
10. Your services liable to transferred to the company`s offices anywhere in Mozmbique state
without any extra remuneration.
11. Your appointment will be governed by the Mozambique`s labour laws for all practical purposes,
for those points not covered under this appointment letter.
12. You will be abide by the rules and regulations existing in the company and also which will be
framed from time to time in future.
13. You will keep strict confidence all the company matters that may come within your knowledge on
account of your association with us or with our sister concerns.
14. This appointment can be terminated by the company, by serving one month notice.
15. In case of resignation,you will have to give notice of 3 months or you will have to pay the
company 3 months salary in compensation plus the air ticket charges and visa charges spent on
16. Your place of posting will be initially Nacala,based on the requirements of the work as desired by
the management and you will be shifted to work in other place as and when demanded.
17. This offer is stands valid only on forwarding a scanned copy of your passport copy and your copy
of resignation and relieving order.
18. You should also confirm your joining the company here in Nampula on or before 25th December
19. You are advised to take a term insurance policy for yourself before coming to Mozambique; we
will reimburse you the term insurance policy premium up to Rs 7500/- p.a. on showing us the
20. You are advised to take a medical test and confirm to us that you are not suffering from any
disease or diabetes, which could cause problems for you in Mozambique. This is advised in your
own interest as medical facilities are not like India in Mozambique
Plsssss can any one help me urgently....
Expat Health Insurance
If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.
I'd recommend drawing up a rough budget of expense and then plugging in figures from the Mozambique pages of Numbeo and Expatistan, which are both cost of living websites. That can give you an idea of expenses and whether your salary will be enough. Also see our cost of living page at this link for some useful information.
I'm not sure about internet providers and the cost of internet in Mozambique, but if you Google something along the lines of "best internet providers in Mozambique" and having a look at what people recommend.
Have you organised accommodation yet? What areas are you looking at?