Expert Info

Posted by
on 8 Jun 2020

Dear Members,

I live and work in Miami and would like to bring my niece to study in high school in the area where I live. It seems she would need an F1 visa and I wonder if there is any agency that could help me with all the legal aspects.




Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jun 2020 - 08:22

Hi Adri,

You've probably done much research into the visas for the US, and actually processing it can be confusing. You can find a relocation company to help and I advise you to contact your nearest embassy for the most updated info.

Have you looked for local relocation companies in your area? Expat Arrivals lists some major relocation firms that help with a whole range of relocation needs including immigration and visa processing – check our a list for Relocation Companies in Miami here.

Have you already got a school in mind for your niece? Expat Arrivals guide to your city includes some useful tips on Education and Schools in Miami that could be helpful to you.

All the best.


Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global

With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

GeoBlue International Health Insurance


GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!