Expert Info

Posted by
on 7 Nov 2015

HI. my name is steve. I am an American passport holder. I have lived in the uk for 55yrs of my 57yrs in age. I am looking to go back to the us to live and work. I just wanted to know if it would be easier being an American passport holder trying to return to the us.I have somewhere to live if it was possible to return. I was born in California in 1958, I am looking to live in Miami with my partner. she is an American, I am looking to continue our life in the states. I hope help is somewhere near. welcome to you all, I hope you are all living a happy life in the us. many thanks to you. best regards Steve

Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Apr 2016 - 18:38

Hi Steve, As a retiree myself, I would recommend you to move in a sunny area, like South Florida. Me and my wife (now passed) moved here, Pompano Beach, 10 years ago and never regretted it. Our children loved it too. My eldest just got a condo at I got 3 kids and no one wants to leave this place..

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!