Posted by joeg007
on 13 Feb 2017
I am a retired American looking to live in Italy for up to a year. I've already figured out the "visa" requirements and have been searching the areas of Ostia and Fiumicino (both west of Rome along the coast)for an apartment (via Sublet.com). I don't want to re-invent the wheel so any information from those who have gone before me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ....... Joe
Meagan on 10 Mar 2017 - 13:39
Hi Joe,

Your question is quite broad - is there anything in particular that you're concerned about?

To start with, though, have a look at our guide for Moving To Italy. You can navigate to different sections of the guide (transport, healthcare, lifestyle, etc) using the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.