Posted by Karina

Hello! We're moving to Italy, Rome area very soon, for a few years, and I'm trying to find English-speaking kindergarten for my daughter. I have a long list of them now, and even tried to contact with few of them..But would be so nice to have any reviews, in terms of education, teachers there, and it's location. The problem is that we also want to find the apartment not so far from kindergarten, before moving.So, it would be nice to have some short- list .))

Many-many thanks in advance

Shantalie on 23 Sep 2016 - 09:26
Hi Karina :) 

Which schools are you considering?

Let us know so we can see if anyone has experience of those establishments.

Cheers

Karina on 23 Sep 2016 - 10:23
Hi, Thanks a lot for the reply! I have already contacted with Little Genius and Core School. To be honest, I'm a bit confused- what to do, because my husband got a job in Monterotondo, EMBL, so we're trying to find a place for living, which should be not very far from his work, and not very far from kindergarten, which looks like unreal now. If anybody has some kind of experience, I would be very happy to learn - how to survive ..))