I've been offered a really good package to go work in Angola for a year, but I'm not sure it's really worth the risk I may be taking. Anyone got any insights into expat life in Angola? Am I going to be able to have a normal, decent life there. What is there to do on the weekends in Luanda? Is it safe to leave my compound? This is a big decision I have to make and I'd really appreciate any insights from any expats living in Angola.....
Anonymous (not verified) on 3 Apr 2013 - 16:50

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.