Posted by metalman
on 18 Dec 2016
I need reliable and up to date information on average salaries for jobs in Romania. Are there any websites that help with this?
Nepal2Romania on 11 Jan 2019 - 13:40

I work as a recruiter. Average salary for unskilled labor in Romania is anywhere between USD 350 to USD 500. Minimum salary is a bit lower. What kind of jobs are you looking?

elijahudeh on 20 Aug 2019 - 05:16

Am a Nigeria, I moved in Romania with tourist visa, I need a job in Romania, maybe labor job

Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Sep 2020 - 04:59

I want a work visa for Romania.... What is the procedure?

Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Sep 2020 - 07:36

Hi Abdullah Ali,

The procedure of getting a work visa for Romania is similar to elsewhere in the European Union. Normally, for citizens from outside of the EU, you start the process by looking for work and securing a job, which the employer then assists with. You can read more in Work Permits for Romania. You can also visit Romania on a different visa first, such as a short-stay visa and look for a job from within the country first, before applying for a work permit. For more, you can check out the Expat Arrivals page on Visas for Romania. Have you been to Romania before on a short-stay or tourist visa?

I hope that helps!

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.