Posted by lovernature
Hello, I am from the U.S. I recently moved to Bolivia and married here, and my wife and i would like to live in Argentina. She is pregnant so we would also like to have our baby there. i heard that if two folks from another country have a baby in Argentina they can get citizenship right away and skip any temporary residency paperwork .Is this true and can give me a briefing on the process of applying? Thank You.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:07
hi its true but takes a long time and its stressful.but you can obtain help from an expert who knows how to acquire citizenship in a shorter period of time.contact this email adress for more briefing joethompsons003@gmail.com