Hello, I am from the U.S. I recently moved to Bolivia and married here, and my wife and i would like to live in Argentina. She is pregnant so we would also like to have our baby there. i heard that if two folks from another country have a baby in Argentina they can get citizenship right away and skip any temporary residency paperwork .Is this true and can give me a briefing on the process of applying? Thank You.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:07
hi its true but takes a long time and its stressful.but you can obtain help from an expert who knows how to acquire citizenship in a shorter period of time.contact this email adress for more briefing email@example.com
- Log in or register to post comments
Expat Health Insurance
Our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats,
Cigna is currently giving away a free health and wellbeing module with their Silver, Gold, and Platinum policies. The main benefits of the module are :
- Routine adult physical examinations - Access to a full suite of physical examinations including BMI, cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure tests
- Cancer screenings - Including bowel, prostate, breast, lung, skin, and cervical cancer
- Telephonic Wellness Coaching – Access to a personal coach to support your nutrition, fitness, sleep, stress, weight management, or tobacco cessation goals
- Life Management Assistance Programme access - 24/7 client service access to Life Coaching and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.