Posted by Cleanstream88
Hi all- we are relocating to Bangalore from Hong Kong and would like to look into bringing our Filipino domestic helper with us, as we consider her to be part of the family. She has been with us for 2 years. Has anybody done this or know where I would start trying to find out about if this is possible? Another question which I'd love to find out about, is there even a Filipino community in Bangalore? She's expressed being worried about this... Thank you for any help!
Stu on 20 Sep 2018

Did you manage to bring your Filipina maid to India? I would like to do the same. Hence asking 

Marinelm on 7 Oct 2019

I ll be interested to get the answer as well, did you finally managed to bring your maid to India with you?

Thanks

rajniatssc on 22 Apr 2019

I am looking to hire a Filipino Nanny for a two year old son. Its a family of three and they are located in Mumbai. Please let me know if it is possible to get Filipino Maids in India? If Yes, Please suggest some good agencies. Pls reach me out if any leads on watsapp on +91 8452911798.

Thanks,

Rajesh