Hi, Can someone tell me about the area around Campo di Marte? I found an apartment that is in Campo di Marte near the stadium but I know nothing about that area. Thanks for any info you can give me! Kadin
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jan 2013 - 07:08
Hi Kadin,

Campo di Marte is a popular area amongst expats, especially those with children. It is a little bit further away from the CBD than other suburbs of Florence but there are lots of green spaces. There are lots of shops and a great sports complex close to the stadium. 

Maybe take a look at our Florence City Guide to find out more about your new destination before the move.

Enjoy Florence!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.