Posted by jim81
I have been offered a job in Israel, and my potential employer is arranging the work permit for me. I am a mecahnical designer working in the engineering industry, and have around 10 years experience. I have no "higher" qualification, only time served experience (apart from secondary school qualifications, of course).
EmmaL on 1 Sep 2017 - 09:57
Hi Jim

Your educational qualifications aren't usually very important when it comes to work permits as long as you have a good experience history, and since your employer is arranging it, it should run smoothly. Where are you from? If there's anything that could hamper the visa application in Israel, it could be your home country. Have a read of our work permits in Israel page.

Hope this helped!

Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Sep 2017 - 10:48
Hi Emma Thanks for your message - very helpful and reassuring. I'm from the UK, and have worked for the company for a round 4 years previously. I'm hoping to arriv in Israel very soon. the job is waiting for me - i'm just waiting for my work permit! thans again jim

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue