Hello, My Name is Simmone and i am in the process of getting ready to move to Abu Dhabi with My Husband Mark and Son Cooper who is 3 years old. We will be looking at getting a house so if any one knows of a good real-estate agent that would be a great help. Meeting new people and finding somewhere where my son can play with other kids. Hope to here from some of you looking forward to the move will be there in the next Month.

Xavier on 7 Jan 2014 - 07:09
Hi Simmone

I've posted your question on our social media platforms, so hopefully some of our expats get back to you. In the meantime, have a look at our Kids in Abu Dhabi and Nursery Schools in Abu Dhabi pages for Cooper. I'd also recommend our Lifestyle in Abu Dhabi page. You really shouldn't have a problem meeting people and making friends- expats tend to stick together, and you shouldn't struggle to find groups on social media, if not formal expat associations.

Good luck!

Xavier